Well Intervention CT Tower System is used for offshore and onshore well intervention operations.
System provides support structure and enables CT/WL equipment rig-up, running operational tools. Typically this involves installation of BOP, lubricator system, handling of injector head and change of bottom hole assemblies.
Well Intervention CT Tower System is modular construction. Optimized weight and size of modules assures efficient handling and quick mobilization time. Modules are installed by existing platform’s crane and connected together by doubled secured mechanical locks.
Remotely operated system is able to skid in X-Y direction to reach all well slots on platform’s weather deck. Skidding function is arranged by pair of hydraulic cylinders and gripping tractors engaged in skid beam’s slots.
Telescopic Gin Pole allows the rig-ups to be built safe and efficient without a need for platform crane. This equipment provides also suspension point during WL operations.
The Jacking Frame is located on the work deck module. This equipment is used for Injector Head while doing coiled tubing operations. Change from coiled tubing to wireline work is done by skidding injector head, stripper and CT BOP out of well centre by Jacking Frame table and rearrangement of PCE equipment to WL configuration.
HPU dedicated to system requirements might be supplied upon agreement.
- System provides support structure and facilitates CT/WL equipment rig up for required height
- Optimized modular construction
- Independent skidding in X-Y direction
- Telescopic 15t SWL Gin Pole
- Jacking Frame with injector skidding and stabbing winch
- Remotely operated functions
- Quick change from coiled tubing to wireline work
|GIN POLE SWL:
|JACKING FRAME SWL:
||14 000 mm
||22 000 mm
General Design Requirements
- Safe Zone classification (No Ex rating)
- Painting offshore blue in accordance with Schlumberger SET Paint Craft Standard DMS#1013013021
- Testing performed according to Dwellop acceptance test