Dwellop shall be a Gamechanger within the well intervention, workover and plug & abandonment operations.
For well intervention, workover and P&A operations, cost-efficient and safe topside handling equipment is vital and critical for efficient operations. As such, technology is an enabler and our deliverables shall contribute to cost-efficient and safe well intervention and P&A operations. For decades, Dwellop have invested in R&D to be able to improve and to provide the market with the best available technology, and we constantly focus on quality, safety and lifetime cost for new technology.
Our core values are reflected in all aspects of how we conduct our business, it's the essence of our identity and culture.
- We are responsible, and our customers shall trust we deliver in accordance with our promises.
- We are trustworthy, and this affects our attitude and quality in all deliveries.
- We are focused on our customers’ needs and expectations, and we are doing our best to accommodate this.
- Being proactive means actively initiating actions to prevent problems, rather than simply reacting to them after they occur.
- Dwellop will foster a dynamic, resilient, and forward-thinking environment that is better equipped to thrive in the ever-evolving landscape of the oil and gas industry.
- Innovation as a core value for Dwellop can significantly contribute to its success and sustainability in the market.
- Emphasizing innovation can drive the development of cutting-edge products and services that meet the evolving needs of the oil and gas sector.
- By embedding the value of innovation into its core principles, Dwellop can foster a culture of continuous improvement, creativity, and forward momentum.
- Emphasizing teamwork can contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Encouraging mutual respect, empathy, and support among employees at all levels fosters a sense of belonging and enhances employee morale, leading to increased job satisfaction and overall productivity.