COILED TUBING YARD SPOOLER
The Coiled Tubing Yard Spooler from Dwellop offers great flexibility with respect to spool sizes.
Both in diameter and width.
The standard Bearing Arrangement and Gearbox makes for simplified SPIR logistics.
The Yard Spooler is delivered with the same reliability as the rest of DWELLOP product line.
Due to onshore application, the following is optional:
- Stainless steel fittings
- Inhibitor supply system
- Radio remote control
- SPOOL DIAMETER SIZE: 128" - 232" / 3251 mm - 5893 mm
- SPOOL WIDTH SIZE: 87" - 120" / 2210 mm - 3048 mm
- SPOOLING SPEED MIN: 164" / 38 m/hr
- SPOOL WEIGHT: 225 000 lbs / 112.5 tons
- LENGHT: 264" / 6700 mm
- WIDTH: 116" / 2950 mm
- HEIGHT: 189" / 4800 mm
- LENGHT: 157.5" / 4000 mm
- WIDTH: 79" / 2000 mm
- HEIGHT: 135" / 3500 mm
- Radio Remote Control
- Spooler includes level-wind mechanism with adjustable width
- Spooler will have tie-down points for securing the spooler on to ground when required.
- Include hydraulic adjustable base for securing drum while engaging motor and bearing arrangements
- Include means to secure both bearing sides together during spool operations
- Level-wind platform hydraulic adjustable in height and mechanical locked
- Forklift pockets included in spooler-base and LW to allow for forklift relocation
- Hydraulic connections will be laid out as a single bulkhead
- Arms for spreader beam parking
General Design Requirements
- Designed according to DNV 2.7.1 or DNVGL-ST-E273, 3`rd party certification not included
- Offshore paint Layout